LTLC- Girls 2030 (Projected to begin Summer 2021)
Given the loss of the 2020 Spring Seasong, our 2030 team will be formed at the end of the 2021 Spring Season.
If your 2030 daughter is in 3rd grade and has interest in the club program following the 2021 Spring season, please email email@example.com
In the spring, the LTRC Tyker Travel Teams will play in the Maryland Youth Lacrosse Association (MYLA) Tyker Division. Competitive tryouts will be held prior to the start of the season for these teams. Players may elect to play in-house as well, but it is not required.
The team will practice 2 times per week- Mon and Wed. All players are expected to attend all practices. Playing time may be affected by missing significant number of practices. This is a more significant commitment than the travel team and if your daughter cannot attend due to other commitments, you should sign up for our Rec Program.
If you are interested in travel, please sign up under normal registration process and indicate that you are interested in travel when prompted. There will be an additional cost to cover uniforms, ref and league fees and any tournaments.
The 2030 Legends evaluation process will begin following the LaxSplash tournament on June 6th. Throughout the month of June, the Legends club program will have weekly skill sessions, scrimmage opportunities and a tournament. Each optional skills-session will provide opportunities for the athletes to improve and demonstrate their lacrosse skills. Official Tryouts will be in mid-July following the July 4th holiday. In order to be considered for the 2030 Legends Team, your daughter will need to attend the try-outs. Invitations to join the 2030 Legends Team will be extended by the end of July.
Projected Season Schedule
Summer (June to August) 2021
- Weekly June Skill Sessions and Scrimmage Opportunities
- June 12 & 13- Lax is Life Tournament for prospective 2030 players
- Week of July 11th- Try Out Sessions
- End of July- Invitations Extended
Fall (September to November) 2021
- 4-8 Skill development sessions (indoor)
- 3-4 Scrimmages
Winter (December & January) 2021
- 6-8 Skill development sessions (indoor)
- Indoor League (if available)
Spring (February to May) 2022
- Spring Season – practices and games will be March 1st to May 31st
- NGLL League
Summer (June to July) 2022
- 1 day per week practices through middle of July
- 2-3 Tournaments in Maryland (season ends middle of July)
- Possible local play day with comparable teams in area.
- Tryouts in Mid July